Nothing says warm and cozy like the nail hues of winter. We took to Pinterest to find out which polishes were being pinned the most, so you could make your most informed choice when you hit the nail salon this season. Unsurprisingly, it was a mix of dark, vampy hues and soft shades of snow. These are the 10 most popular winter nail colors according to Pinterest.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
1. “Winter Wonderland” by Essie
A slightly sheer white with just a hint of grey.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
2. “Frock N Roll” by Essie
An espresso color with silver shimmery, sparkly bits.
3. “William Tell Me About OPI” by OPI
A super dark cherry creme.
4. “Cake Pop” by ORLY
A white creme with the barest hint of pink.
5. “Bobbing for Baubles” by Essie
A dark bluish-greyish creme.
6. “Fifth Avenue” by China Glaze
A dusty rose creme.
7. “Bordeaux” by Essie
A rich red jelly.
8. “You Don’t Know Jacques!” by OPI
A taupe creme with hints of grey and purple.
9. “Black Cherry Chutney” by OPI
A shimmery and dark reddish black.
10. “After School Boy Blazer” by Essie
A very dark blue creme.
Featured image source