Ruffles are one of the absolute hottest fashion trends of 2017. Need proof? They were all over the runways last year when designers were previewing their coming collections. Exhibit A, this shot from the Givenchy resort 2017 show:
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
Also available in bright red and burgundy, this top is super versatile; style it up for a night out for down for a night in.
Ruffles give this plain grey sweatshirt a fun and feminine touch.
The soft pink combined with the dramatic ruffle and the asymmetrical shoulder make this a one-of-a-kind top.
At first glance, it’s a sporty red t-shirt. But the layered ruffles on the sleeve make it so much more.
5. Pacsun Kendall & Kylie Flounce Off-The-Shoulder Top – $26.95
While your shoulders are obviously the focal point in this top, don’t miss the adorable bell-shaped, ruffly sleeves.
6. Forever 21 Contemporary Open-Shoulder Top – $22.90
The powder blue, the gauzy fabric, the tiny ruffles everywhere—perfection.
7. Charlotte Russe Floral Ruffle-Trim Cold Shoulder Top – $23.99
What could be more on point for spring than a ruffled top in a floral print?
8. Boohoo Georgia Ruffle Striped Cold Shoulder Long Sleeve Shirt – $25.00
A perfect blend of a menswear fabric and cut with ladylike ruffle details and cutouts.
9. Kohl’s Juicy Couture Ruffle Dolman Top – $24
The deep purple is totally royal, and the sheen makes it look so expensive.
10. Topshop Textured Ruffle Neck Crop Top – $28
How cute is the tiny ruffling along every hem of this crop top?
Now get out there in your ruffles and rock it like you’re walking in the Givenchy show!
Featured Image Source: Nicky Inside Out