GEN Z: LEADERS OF THE MOBILE SOCIAL MOVEMENT
As technology races on, we are witnessing the emergence of the world’s first generation of true digital natives: Gen Z.
This generation has no concept of life without high-speed internet, smartphones, and social media—we asked more than 1000 teens across the country to tell us how they use mobile and social media in their everyday lives.
- 65% say if you don’t have a smartphone, it will significantly hurt your social life
- 68 is the number of videos Gen Z watch on at least 5 different platforms in a typical day
- 71% say YouTube is the best place to watch long form (>10 min.) content
- 75% say Snapchat is the best platform for staying connected and informed
Find out what’s captivating Gen Z’s attention on mobile.
GEN Z: THE AUDIENCE YOU CAN’T IGNORE
We love you Millennials, but it’s time to step aside for the new generation of culture creators: Gen Z.
Forget what you’ve heard about this tech savvy, social media-obsessed bunch—we asked more than 1500 teens across the country to speak for themselves. Their responses provide a fascinating glimpse into the Gen Z experience: who they are, what they love, what makes them different, where to reach them, and why they’re disrupting pretty much everything.
Exercising significant influence in everything from media consumption and household purchasing decisions to activism and social issues, Gen Z is truly unlike any group we’ve ever seen.
- 71% of their entertainment consumption is streaming
- 58% say finding one’s purpose is a sign of a successful life
- 55% are more comfortable connecting with people online than in person
- 26% do not identify as heterosexual
So, what are you waiting for? Get to know the most unique and influential generation to date.
Still have questions about Gen Z? Send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org