“AWESOMENESSTV SQUAD JANUARY SURVEY” CONTEST (the “Contest”)
OFFICIAL RULES (the “Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST: The Contest is designed to give entrants (“Entrants”) the opportunity to win the following prizes: (2) Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow. Winners will be chosen from all eligible Entries (as defined below) received during the time period set forth herein.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is only open to current residents of the U.S. and people who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Individuals who are employees, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Awesomeness, LLC (“ATV”) (the, “Sponsor”), its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies or suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest, as well as their immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouses, regardless of where they live) and those with whom such individuals are domiciled (whether related or not) are not eligible. If Entrant is under the age of majority in his/her state of residence, by entering the Contest, Entrant’s parent or legal guardian represents and warrants that Entrant has their consent to enter the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to confirm such consent at any time by any manner including by having Entrant’s parent or legal guardian sign a parental consent form. The Prizes will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Any reference to “Entrant” herein shall be deemed to include his/her parent or legal guardian, as applicable.
- HOW TO ENTER: This Contest begins on January 13th 2017 at 3:00PM PT and ends on February 1st 2017 at 5:00PM PST (“Contest Period”). To enter, Entrants must complete the AwesomenessTV January Survey via the link provided by Sponsor. Entrants must follow the onscreen instructions to complete the survey.
LIMIT: One Entry per person regardless of method of entry. All required Entrant information must be fully complete and legible. Entries must be received by Sponsor during the Contest Period. Each Entry must be submitted by the Entrant him or herself. Entries received after the close of the Contest Period or by any other method of entry will be automatically disqualified. Multiple Entries received from the same Entrant will not be accepted or considered. All Entries must comply with the Entry Requirements set forth below. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it deems in its sole discretion is inappropriate or does not conform to these Official Rules. All Entries are the property of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, undelivered, invalid, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, destroyed or damaged Entries, all of which will be disqualified. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Entry for any reason, including but not limited to a violation or potential violation of any of the foregoing requirements or a failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules. The decisions of Sponsor on this and all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and binding.
- Grant of Rights: Once submitted, all entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Entry constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the survey responses (excluding street addresses, email addresses and phone numbers) for posting on Sponsor’s website.
- WINNER selection: Two (2) Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor on or about February 3rd 2017 at 5:00PM PT from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, and will be notified by email at the email address provided with their entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any notification that is misdirected or not received because of an incorrect or illegible email address. If a potential winner cannot be reached after two (2) contact attempts within a twenty-four (24) hour period, or is found to be ineligible or cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and a new random drawing by Sponsor from all remaining eligible entries will occur for a new potential winner. At Sponsor’s discretion, unaccepted prizes may not be awarded. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prior to being declared a winner, if the potential winner is a minor, the potential winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release form (the “Release”), by February 10th 2017 at approximately 5:00 PM PST. The prize will be forfeited if documents are not returned signed and complete, within the timeframe required, or the winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
- PRIZE: The two (2) winning Entrants will each receive one (1) Royal Peach Palette | Kyshadow worth about twenty-five dollars ($45 USD).
Winner is not entitled to the difference, if any, between the actual and approximate retail value of the Prize. The Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if a designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason, or for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Prize. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Prize will be the sole responsibility of selected winner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes on prizes. Limit: One (1) Prize per person and per household.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning are determined by and depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. Many will enter, few will win.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION/PUBLICITY: Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information provided at the time of entry solely for the purposes of administering the Contest and prize fulfillment. By entering this Contest, Entrant consents to such collection, use, and disclosure of Entrant’s personal information. By accepting a prize, Entrant agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city/state of residence, likeness, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor may conduct relating to the Contest in any manner or media (whether now known or hereafter devised), anywhere in the world, in perpetuity.
- RIGHT TO VOID / TERMINATE / SUSPEND / MODIFY: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, or these Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Contest, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the Contest, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Contest, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Contest, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the Prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. Mass entries, automated entries, entries submitted by third parties, and any entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of receipt. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize, or the cash value thereof. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Contest Website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries in the Contest; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any Instagram post to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this Contest; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Winners’ List: A copy of the winners’ list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by February 10th 2017 and received by March 1st, 2017 to: “AwesomenessTV Squad January Survey” c/o Awesomeness, LLC, 11821 Mississippi Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90025, Attention: AwesomenessTV Squad
- TRADEMARKS: Kylie Cosmetics is not a sponsor or partner of Sponsor or affiliated with Sponsor or this Contest in any way.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Awesomeness, LLC, 11821 Mississippi Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90025.