You know what this world needs more of? Love.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
More love while driving in traffic, more love in politics, more love in grocery store checkout lines, and especially more love on the internet.
To celebrate love in all its glory, we’ve rounded up the most heartwarming, “awww”-inducing, swoon-worthy love notes the internet has to offer.
Take notes, kids. These boyfriends and girlfriends are doing something right. Here are 15 people who will totally inspire you to spread the love.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
1. This boyfriend who understands the power of a bath bomb (and a sweet New Year’s Eve love note):
2. This boyfriend who gave his man the world:
The note reads: “Landon, If I could give you the world I would, and one day we’ll travel the world together. So until then you’ll have this to remind you of me with every journey you’ll take. Love, Blake”
3. This boyfriend who writes his girl a note EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.:
4. This woman who, after leaving secret notes in Scrabble letters for her crush, topped herself with this beautiful letter:
To read the full heartwarming Scrabble love story, click here.
5. This guy who really knows how to nail a present AND an empowering love note:
6. This boyfriend who needs to start writing romance novels ASAP:
7. These girlfriends who love leaving each other random mirror notes:
8. This fiancé who brewed up some early morning romance:
9. This creative girlfriend who can really work a napkin:
10. This boyfriend who is practically Tony Robins in a love note:
The note reads: “Well just wanted to tell you good job! and I am so proud of you baby girl!! Don’t let anything get in your way or bring you down because you’re better and stronger than that. I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL!! Jarren”
11. This boyfriend who’s sneaky in all the right ways.
12. This boyfriend whose baking is almost as sweet as his words:
13. This guy who is pretty much right out of a romantic comedy:
14. This boy who writes little notes with big heart:
15. And finally, this gentleman who took bathroom humor to a somehow adorable level:
Talk about #goals!