We were all about Emma Watson taking home the FIRST EVER gender-neutral MTV acting award at the 2017 MTV Movie and TV Awards, but our favorite moment was when Ashton Sanders and Jharrel Jerome won Best Kiss for their intimate and moving moment in Moonlight. While the two didn’t re-enact their kiss on stage, it did get us thinking about the iconic kisses the MTV Movie and TV Awards have sparked in the past. Here are our top five:
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
1. Still reigning at the top spot, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams’ hot Notebook smooch.
2. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner‘s hilarious makeout.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
3. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s almost moment (RIP Robsten).
4. Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle-Geller’s Cruel Intentions re-enactment.
5. Seth Rogen’s make out with his mom (No! it wasn’t actually his mom!).
Feature Image Source