Calling all Seniors, soon-to-be Seniors, and anyone who could use a good laugh. Summer is quickly approaching, but before we hit that three-month homework free stretch, we still have to endure another round of finals. To ease the pain a bit, we’ve rounded up the most hysterical Senior pranks to give you some future inspo or a great way to procrastinate today.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
We hit the jackpot when we stumbled upon this glorious senior prank Reddit thread. Here are our favorites. Now, go! Laugh, save, and share.
1. “We hired a mariachi band to follow our principal for a day.” — Mrhorrendous
2. “We listed our school on Craigslist and our principal got calls all day for the property.” — metsfan2018
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
3. “We swapped senior classes with another local high school for the day. Their entire class was assigned one of us, and each of us were assigned one of them. It was actually a lot of fun, until the electricity blew at our original high school so they all got to go home early.” — ctrm5336
4. “Our school has this set of stairs going up 5 floors, so the seniors got hundreds of ping pong balls and each student wrote their own personal message to the school on a ball and during one of the passing periods, they dumped them down from the top of the floor. It made a sound like a giant rainmaker and it was pretty cool that pretty much the entire class was a part of it.” — eDgAR
5. “I went to an all-girls school. We dressed our mothers up in our uniforms and sent them to school for the morning while we all stayed home.” — balletomania
6. “We changed out the default backdrop that is set for all school computers to a meme of a guy in a sombrero and poncho with the words ‘Señor Prank.'”— arkhound
7. “We accumulated the money together to buy a cow, then made it walk up the stairs to the second floor. For those who don’t know, cows can only walk up stairs, not down (the way their joints work). They had to get a crane to lower the cow back down.” — Stamora
8. “Weeks of hushed conversations. Rumors spread. Administration got wind of it. Started asking questions. “What is Operation Catfish? When will it take place? Who is responsible?” No one broke. This was to be the greatest prank in the history of the county. The day came. The plans were set. Teachers posted throughout the halls like sentries. Nothing happened. We catfish’d ’em.” — Jitzkrieg
9. “We stuck a good some odd 25k plastic forks in the football field. It was awesome.” — alritealritealrite
10. “A kid in our Facebook group suggested everyone bring in 2 watermelons, so there would be like 700 water melons lying around the school. As a result, everyone and I mean everyone in our grade brought in 2+ watermelons, so our school was covered with watermelons.” — mattlitz96
Feature Image Source: Unsplash