Working out can be such a drag, but if you have the right beats and the right workout leggings, you can take your boring workout and energy to a whole new level. It will take you straight to beast mode! To stay motivated and get your music right, here’s some gym-spiration:
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
1. No More Sad Songs by Little Mix~Because sad songs won’t help you achieve your fitness goals
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
2. Attention by Charlie Puth~ Wouldn’t mind getting his attention though at the gym
3. Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter – This song is two thumbs up, maybe even three
4. Runnin’ by Naughty Boy ft. Beyonce~This song might be perfect for…let’s say running perhaps?
5.Chained to the Rhythm by Katy Perry ~Get chained to this song for one heck of a ride
6.The Cure by Lady Gaga – Possibly the cure to working out
7. Part of Me by Katy Perry- This song won’t have you giving up no matter what, it’s the part of you that no one can take away from you – thank you Katy Perry!
8. Side to Side by Ariana Grande- This song was made for cycling!
9. It ain’t me by Kygo and Selena Gomez~Leaving the gym? nope, it ain’t me
10. Lush Life by Zara Larson ~ Work out like it was your last!
11. Work from Home by Fifth Harmony~ you ain’t gotta go to work, but you gotta put in some work
12. Alive by Sia ~ This song will literally wake you up and make you feel so alive, perfect for when you feel dead
13. Shake it off by Taylor Swift ~Got sweat? shake it off!
If anything, these fun songs will definitely get you up and dancing, and hey that counts as a workout right? Whatever taste and style you have in music, try these songs for your next workout and try to find the right music for your rhythm. Now that you have a full list of songs, nothing can stop you! Work those glutes, jog that jog, do you baby girl, you got this! Stay healthy and of course stay awesome.