Awesomeness continues after advertisement
Moving is kind of like going through a breakup – you go through many different phases. Whether you’re looking forward to moving on (literally) or a bit sad, one thing is for sure: it can suck. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. It will only suck if you make it suck, so here are a few perks you can look forward to as you go through your moving journey that will hopefully cheer you up:
1. You don’t have to deal with your annoying loud neighbors anymore – hallelujah!
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
2. You are reunited with all of your missing stuff – they didn’t end up in Narnia, thank goodness.
3. You find old memories and reminisce about the good old days, and question all the weird choices you’ve made in the past.
4. You get a fresh start somewhere new – the adventures/possibilities are endless. Get ready to make new memories.
5. You get to clean out your closet and make room for new and improved stuff.
6. You get to make money for cleaning out your closet by selling the things you don’t need anymore.
7. You get to see who your true friends are – your squad won’t let you go through this alone.
8. You get to redecorate and rearrange yo life…oh and your new room.
9. You get to bond with your siblings…for about 5 seconds before you start fighting over who gets the bigger room.
10. There’s a chance you might live closer to bae…whether your bae is a significant other, your squad, or Dominoes (no judgements). If not, then the “distance makes the heart grow fonder” quote totally applies to you, so use it all you want!
Whether you’re downsizing or upsizing, moving and change can be stressful. Make sure to focus on the positives. Hey, a fresh start is never a bad thing! Plus, if you can get through this then you can truly survive just about anything.
All Gifs Source
Featured Image Source