Universal Pictures Mamma Mia – Musical.ly Program (the “Program”)
OFFICIAL RULES (the “Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE program: The program is designed to give entrants (“Entrants”) the opportunity to win the chance to be a part of a Musical.ly with the Entry on Influencer’s Musical.ly platform. Entrants are asked to perform the same song as the Influencer’s song choice and upload the Musical.ly with the hashtag “#MammaMiaDancingQueen” as well as tagging Influencer (the “Prize”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Each entrant must be an individual who is a legal resident currently residing in the United States and must be above the age of 13. By submitting a Video, the entrant represents and warrants that he/she has received explicit permission from a parent or legal guardian to participate. Entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of Musical.ly’s General Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found at http://musical.ly/privacy.html.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Program begins on July 11, 2018 @ 5:00PM PST and ends on July 15, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST (“Program Period”). All entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Entrant must have a Musical.ly Account
- Entrant must submit a Musical.ly Musical (“Video”) between the start of the program period and 11:59pm PST July 15, 2018.
- Videos must be submitted by uploading through the Musical.ly mobile application.
- Entrant must perform “Dancing Queen”.
- The Entrant’s Musical.ly video must contain #MammaMiaDancingQueen in the description box of the Musical.ly.
- If a Video includes the image of a child under the age of thirteen (13), the Video must also include an image of his/her parent/legal guardian.
- Videos must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- Videos must not contain any material not created by Entrant, other than one of the three recordings associated with the program (Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again – “Dancing Queen”), and the musical works embodied therein.
- Videos must not contain material that Sponsor or Awesomeness BP, LLC deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous.
- Videos must not contain material that Sponsor or Awesomeness BP, LLC deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Videos must not contain content that is unlawful, or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction in which the Video is created.
To enter, Entrants must recreate the “Dancing Queen” Musical.ly performed by Influencer, use the hashtag #MammaMiaDancingQueen, and tag Influencer (each Musical.ly using the correct song, hashtag, and tag of influencer referred to herein as an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”).
LIMIT: One Entry per person. Entries must be posted and not taken down on Musical.ly platform during the program Period. Each Entry must be submitted by the Entrant him or herself. Entries posted after the close of the program Period or by any other method of entry will be automatically disqualified. All Entries must comply with the Entry Requirements set forth below. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it deems in its sole discretion is inappropriate or does not conform to these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Entry for any reason, including but not limited to a violation or potential violation of any of the foregoing requirements or a failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules. The decisions of Sponsor on this and all matters pertaining to the program shall be final and binding.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Winner (defined below) hereby grants all right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry and his or her name, voice and likeness in connection with the program, to Sponsor for use in any and all manner or media (whether now known or hereafter devised) anywhere in the world, in perpetuity, for any purpose, including without limitation, for purposes of advertising Sponsor or Sponsor’s product or services. Winner’s parent or legal guardian, as applicable, agrees to sign a release to this effect. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, that it may sustain from any breach of a representation or warranty made by the Entrant or the use of any rights granted by the Entrant to Sponsor hereunder including, without limitation, the publication, use or exploitation of the Entry as contemplated herein. By entering the program, Entrants hereby grant Sponsor the right to contact Entrant via email for promotion and marketing purposes.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or around July 14, 2018 (“Selection Date”) a representative of Sponsor will select the Entrant to receive the Prize (the “Winner”) per each Influencer. Winner will be notified on or before July 17, 2018 by approximately 12:00 PM PST via Musical.ly Direct Messaging from AwesomenessTV’s Musical.ly’s account. Entrants must have their Musical.ly Privacy Setting set to allow AwesomenessTV’s Musical.ly to send a direct.ly message. Selected winner must provide their or parents/legal guardian’s email address in order to be declared the Winner via direct.ly messaging in order to receive, sign, and return affidavit. Prior to being declared the Winner, the potential Winner, and such potential Winner’s parent or legal guardian, if applicable, will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release form (the “Release”), by July 18, 2018 at 5:00 PM PST. The Prize will be forfeited if documents are not returned signed and complete, within the timeframe required, or the Winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
One (1) feature in compilation Musical.ly on the Musical.ly platform of Sponsor’s choice with Influencer and the cast of Universal Picture’s Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
Winners selected by Sponsor on or around July 15, 2018. The Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non- transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash or otherwise. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Prize. Limit: One (1) Prize per person and per household.
Sponsor will make arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize. If the program is canceled or rescheduled for any reason, or if the Winner does not comply with the terms set forth herein, then Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Winner. Sponsor may require that the Winner sign additional documents relating to the Prizes.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning are determined by and depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the program Period. Many will enter, few will win.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION/PUBLICITY: Sponsor will collect, use, and disclose the personal information provided at the time of entry for the purposes of administering the program and prize fulfillment. By entering this program, Entrant consents to such collection, use, and disclosure of Entrant’s personal information. By accepting a prize, Entrant agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city/state of residence, likeness, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor may conduct relating to the program in any manner or media (whether now known or hereafter devised), anywhere in the world, in perpetuity.
- RIGHT TO VOID / TERMINATE / SUSPEND / MODIFY: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this program, or these Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the program, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this program, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the program, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the program, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the program, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the Prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. Mass entries, automated entries, entries submitted by third parties, and any entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of receipt. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this program. program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Should a Winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the Prize will be promptly removed from Musical.ly. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the program, violates these Official Rules, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS program OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE program IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS program, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by program Website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the program, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries in the program; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any Twitter post to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to this program; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants or Sponsor in connection with the program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, CA.
- NO RESCISSION OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: All rights granted to Sponsor hereunder are irrevocably vested. No breach by Sponsor of these Official Rules or any other agreement will entitle an Entrant or Winner to equitable relief, whether injunctive or otherwise, against or with respect to such party’s content or any other works produced pursuant to the rights granted under these Official Rules or any other agreement, or the exploitation of such works.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Program is Awesomeness BP, LLC, 2701 Olympic Boulevard, Building B, Santa Monica, California, 90404.