Girl Meets World fans got some heavy news today: After three seasons and 69 episodes, Disney Channel has officially canceled the series, Forbes reports. Star Rowan Blanchard penned an emotional, heartfelt letter to fans about the cancellation.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
We’re devastated to hear that our beloved GMW won’t be coming back for a fourth season, but we’ll always have the good time to remember/re-binge on Netflix. Here are just some of the reasons Girl Meets World will forever live on in our hearts.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
1. Riley and Maya’s friendship is GOALS.
2. Those nostalgic Boy Meets World moments gave us life.
3. Cory and Topanga were A+ parents.
4. Riley was maybe the most relatable teen on television.
5. Rowan Blanchard is literally the coolest IRL.
6. Those season one photos will always give us such feels.
7. The life lessons were real.
8. We will forever ship Riley and Lucas.
9. …And Maya and Lucas.
10. But TBH, not as hard as we ship Riley and Maya’s friendship. Did we already list their friendship? Because it’s worth saying twice.
Featured Image Source: SpoilerTV