The Grammys hit all the right notes last night. James Corden was funny enough to keep us watching, Twenty One Pilots accepted their award in their underwear and somehow made it adorable, and Adele made Beyonce cry. Sure, there were some technical problems, but the fact that we didn’t get bored and turn the tv off was good enough for us.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement
The fashion moments from last night didn’t disappoint either. From Blue Ivy’s killer tux-inspired pink frock to Demi Lovato’s goddess like dress, we had major fashion envy. Here are our favorite looks.
1. BOTH of Beyonce’s dresses.
Awesomeness continues after advertisement>
2. Demi Lovato’s jaw-dropping mesh dress.
3. Chance the Rapper’s cool but sophisticated look.
4. Kelsea Ballerini’s shimmery Ines Di Santo gown.
5. Camila Cabello‘s princess like frock.
6. Adele’s green Givenchy number.
7. J Lo’s purple slit for days. (And those shoes! Look at the shoes!)
8. Maren Morris‘ lacey gown.
9. Joe Jonas‘ studded jacket.
10. Blue Ivy’s tuxedo inspired show-stopper.
Feature Image Source